Shangri-La Orphanage Home (SOH) is established in Nepal in 1998 AD with sole motive of supporting the orphan and the underprivileged children from different parts of the country. SOH is now seeking application from the qualified and experienced Nepali candidate for the position of Care taker: 2 (Male & Female), Residential Job. The position will be based on residential in Godawori Municipality -10, Neupanegaun, Chapagaun Lalitpur.
Major responsibilities are given as follows:
- Planning, organizing and implementing the child related programs and take care of children.
- Prepare the annual progress report of child and carry out the administrative work as per requirement & organize moral support activities of the children. and observing the children’s activities during their free time
- Maintain, monitor and guide children’s daily routine (Uniform, hygiene, Tiffin etc)
- Working knowledge of child care home and orientation on independent life and social behaviors
- Dealing with child Psychologist and Counselling the children
- Active, self motivated and dynamic personality
- Ability to work in pressure and can play role model
- Candidate should be above 25 years old.
Qualification and Experiences: 10+2 graduates. Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience.
Remuneration and Facilities: As per organization’s rules
Interested, fully qualified and competent candidates are invited to apply with cover letter addressing to Chairperson with up dated CV in PO Box 8975, EPC 1546, Kathmandu Nepal or in mail to firstname.lastname@example.org till November 10, 2019, 5 PM
Only Short Listed Candidate will be invited for an interview.
SOH reserves the right to accept and reject the applications