NOTICE ! NOTICE! NOTICE
Since 1998 Shangri-La Orphanage Home (SOH) Nepal supports marginalized children and youths by providing them an orphanage program and an inclusive-school. SOH is seeking application from the qualified and experienced Nepali candidate for the following positions:
- Shangri-La Reintegration Project (SRP) Project Manager:
The position will be based in Kathmandu Valley. The objectives of this post are to maintain ,develop and coordinate our orphanage & reintegration program.
- Implementation of the Re-integration Plan activities according to SRP Operational Guide Line
- Co-ordinate different workshops with the children of grade VIII, IX and X. on future career plan.
- Co- ordinate similar working INGO and NGO and replicate the knowledge and skills as open source strategic.
- Collect necessary documents of the children
- Be contact with the children and the youth and try to find their ability interest and suggest them to the higher study
- Counseling all the children and youth for their studies. Mainly give focus to them who are over ambitious concerning their abilities.
- Regular contacts with all Ex- SOH youth.
- Play a role of mediator between youth, SOH and colleges.
- Support by finding a job or being self employee
- Support by legal questions( land, property, citizenship etc)
- Organize and co-ordinate the meeting and prepare the minuting.
- Pedagogic consultation with the hostel in charge and college
- Provide need base support in different field.
- Help Re-integration co-ordinate by proving the necessary information.
- Conduct/ facilitate the workshop on job finding, CV & Job Application writing, interview facing to the youth after completion of their course of study.
- Field visit/Home Visit for Logistic support , Information collection, Monitoring,
- Counseling on marriage, Personal problem, Daily life & Career planing
Qualification and Experiences:
At Least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 1 year experience in related fields.
2.Shangri-La Scholarship Project (SSP) Assistant Project Manager:
The position will be based in Kathmandu Valley. The objectives of this post are to be kept and support to maintain the project smooth according to norms of all project activities of SOH.
- Conduct the field/home visit and recommend the scholarship children from the target community for final selection from the executive Committee
- Implementing all SSP program activities according to the decision of SOH and Project implementation guide line.
- Make regular medical check up through registered doctor for scholarship children
- Make regular home visit of the scholarship child.
- Make regular meeting with scholarship parents
- Engage the scholarship parent to income generating program according to the plan
- Lead the SSP Cook, Cook helper, Bus driver, bus helper with coordination of next APM report to Admin/Account Officer in time
- Prepare technical/annual detail plan with the help of supporting staff.
- Make sure that the concept of SOH is introduced and practiced by all staff members of SSP you shall bring the philosophy of the associations in your daily practice, your interaction with the children staff members and the community people.
- Be team member in the process of planning implementation, evaluation and monitoring processes of the projects.
- Maintain a system of regular staff and parents meeting.
- Maintain system that there will be at least two staff meeting in a month.
- Observe your staff members in regular basis.
- Be a good mediator between staff members and ,Manager
- Establish a good working atmosphere among all staff members and maintain peace, harmony and a spirit of team work among all the staff members, providing them timely feedback, orientation, encouragement and listening to their concern for further improvement and better solution.
- Ensure that no staff member take recourse to corporal or mental punishment to the children rather treat them psychologically explore the root of their problems and maintain cordial relation with them.
- Always respect the differences in children in terms of the given social or predicaments for an agreeable solution.
Qualification and Experiences:
At Least a 10+2 or equivalent with experience in related fields.
Remuneration: as per the organization’s rules and regulation
Interested, fully qualified, and competent candidates are invited to apply with a cover letter and updated CV in firstname.lastname@example.org till 15 September 2022.
Only Short-Listed Candidates will be invited for written test and interview.