Shangri-La International School, established in 2002 in cooperation with Govinda Association (Germany) with the goal for holistic development and to impart quality education for children from all backgrounds with more focus on underprivileged, marginalized and ethnic children, is seeking a candidate who is dynamic, self-motivated and has a problem solving mind-set for the position of School Development Commissioner. The position will be based on Shangri-La International School, Godavari, Municipality-10 Lalitpur, and Nepal
- Evaluation of the school status and analysis of community impression
- Design of a log frame matrix and pamphlets/brochure
- Develop a Public Relations strategy
- Study the best practices of similar schools and document the learnings to design specific future interventions for SIS
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferable) and Minimum of 5 years working experience in school management or organizational development or project evaluation
Salary: Negotiable Duration: Limited to one year
Candidates fulfilling the requirements mentioned above can apply with a recent CV, passport sized photograph, cover letter and other relevant documents by 24th of October 2019/ 7th Kartik 2076 in Mail: to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only short-listed applicants will be called for the selection process.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.